Effective Date: 3/8/2023
Please read this Policy carefully. If you have any questions about how we collect, use, protect or disclose your Personal Information in connection with our Platform, please contact us by email at email@example.com.
For purposes of this Policy, “Personal Information” means information that alone or in combination identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular individual or household. Personal Information does not include information that is available in public records or has been deidentified, aggregated or both to the extent that it is no longer identifiable. However, if we link public records directly with other Personal Information or other information that could identify a specific person, we will treat the linked public records as Personal Information and use it in accordance with this Policy.
Personal Information We Collect
We collect Personal Information to facilitate purchases, provide and improve our Platform, conduct our business operations, and provide our Services. Depending on how you use our Platform, we may collect the following categories of Personal Information about you:
- Identifiers: Contact and identifying information, such as your real name, birthday, email address, telephone number, tax identification number, driver’s license or state identification card number, social security number, online identifier, and IP address.
- Financial Information: Payment or financial information such as your credit or debit card number.
- Commercial Information: Information related to Services you have purchased, obtained, or considered and the content of your related communications with us.
- Internet Activity: Internet or other electronic network activity information, including, but not limited to, browsing history, search history, and information regarding your interaction with our Site.
- Geolocation Data: Imprecise location information, like the city, state and ZIP code associated with your IP address.
- Other information you provide to us.
How We Collect Personal Information
Directly from You
We collect your Personal Information directly from you when you access, use or otherwise interact with our Site, or otherwise engage with us in connection with our Services such as requesting more information about us.
From You Automatically
We may collect certain information about you automatically when you use our Site, such as your IP address, mobile carrier, and other device identifiers that are automatically assigned to your computer or device when you access the Internet. For more information, see the “Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies” section below.
From Third Parties
We, or third parties acting on our behalf, may collect Personal Information about you from third parties “Third Party Sources,” in a variety of ways, including, without limitation:
- We may receive Personal Information about you from third parties that provide services to us through or in connection with the performance of our Services or the operation of our Site, including our web hosting providers and payment providers.
- We may receive information from third parties whose content is linked to you on our Platform. Any links to other websites, applications or other third party content on our Platform, are not an endorsement, authorization, or representation of our affiliation with that third party and we are not responsible for the content, privacy and security policies and practices of any third party. We encourage you to read the privacy policies or statements applicable to any third party websites, applications, or content you access.
- We may receive Personal Information related to your use of our Site from third party analytics providers. For more information, see the “Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies” section below.
- We, or third parties acting on our behalf, may also receive Personal Information about you from other third parties, such as other users of our Site and Services, including without limitation, those that refer you to us.
Please note, we may combine the Personal Information and other content and information we receive about you from multiple sources, including, without limitation, Personal Information we collect directly from you and one or more Third Party Sources.
How We Use Personal Information
The primary purposes for which we use Personal Information are:
- Customer Service and Communications. We may use Personal Information to (1) facilitate purchases; (2) send you emails, calls, and text messages to provide you with alerts and updates about your engagement with the Services; and (3) for those purposes in which you authorize or instruct us to use your Personal Information.
- Business Purposes. We may use Personal Information for business purposes including but not limited to: (1) carrying out our obligations and enforcing our rights arising from any contracts we have entered into, including, without limitation, any contracts between you and us; (2) operating and improving our products and Services; (3) conducting statistical or demographic analysis; (4) customizing your experience with our Site; (5) preventing fraud; (6) registering accounts; and (7) other business purposes permitted under applicable law.
- Marketing Purposes. We may use your Personal Information to advertise and market to you including notifying you of special promotions, opportunities, offers and events via e-mail and other means.
- Legal Purposes. We may use Personal Information to cooperate with law enforcement or other legal purposes including: (1) complying with legal and regulatory requirements; (2) cooperating with law enforcement or other governmental agencies for purposes of investigations, public safety or matters of public importance when we are legally required to do so or believe that disclosure of Personal Information is necessary or appropriate to protect the public interest; and (3) protecting and defending against legal actions or claims.
Sharing Personal Information With Third Parties
To operate our Site and provide our Services, we may share certain Personal Information that we, or third parties acting on our behalf, have collected, with certain third parties. The third parties that we may share Personal Information with include:
- Service Providers. We may share Personal Information with service providers. For example, we may share Personal Information with vendors to help us host and manage our Site; improve the content and functionality of the Site; perform data analysis and statistical analysis; troubleshoot problems with the Site; provide email services; provide data processing; and support or provide the security of the Site.
- Payment and Billing Processors. In addition to the service providers above, we share Personal Information with payment processing and billing service providers.
- Government and Law Enforcement. We may share your Personal Information with individuals or private parties where necessary to enforce and comply with the law, to protect our property or legal rights, for the safety of the public or any person, to prevent harm, to protect the security and integrity of the Services and any equipment used to make the Services available.
- Professional Advisors. We may share Personal Information with our professional advisors, such as our attorneys, accountants, financial advisors, and business advisors, in their capacity as advisors to CamoAg.
- Other. We may share Personal Information with third parties and/or service providers when explicitly requested by or consented to by you, or for the purposes for which you disclosed the Personal Information to us as indicated at the time and point of the disclosure (or as was obvious at the time and point of disclosure).
TOOLS WE USE AND YOUR CHOICES
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
A “cookie” is a small text file that is saved onto your computer or device when you use the Platform that remembers your actions and preferences and recognizes you or your browser. Web beacons / pixel tags are small graphics on a webpage that monitor your activity when viewing a webpage.
We use these tools to learn whether the Site and Services are operating optimally and obtain valuable data and statistics about the usage and effectiveness of our Platform. We also use these tools to learn whether you are a repeat visitor and to help us provide an enjoyable, personalized and innovative online experience for you.
The Options/Settings section of most internet browsers will tell you how to manage cookies and other technologies that may be uploaded to your device, including how to disable such technologies. You can disable our cookies, or all cookies, through your browser settings, but please note, disabling cookies may impact some of the features of our Platform and prevent them from operating as intended. You can learn more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been uploaded to your device and how to manage and delete them, by visiting https://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
We use third-party analytics tools, including those listed below.
YOUR CHOICES REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We offer you several choices with respect to how we use your Personal Information.
- You may update or correct any Personal Information you have provided us by editing your account information on our Site or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For marketing and other promotional email communications you receive from us, you can opt-out of receiving such communications by following the unsubscribe instructions contained in most email messages from us. Your unsubscribe request or email preference changes will be processed promptly, though this process may take several days. During that processing period, you may receive additional marketing and other promotional emails from us. Please note, opting out of these communications will only apply to marketing and other promotional emails and will not apply to any email or other communications we send to you for non-marketing purposes, including, but not limited to, emails and other communications about your interactions with our Site.
- If you have provided us with your prior express consent to receive communications via an automatic telephone system, artificial or recorded voice messages or text messages, we may use your information to send text messages to any mobile device connected to your cell phone number until you opt out from future text messages by replying STOP to any text messages you receive from us. Once you cancel, we will send one additional confirmation text message stating that you have opted out of receiving automated text messages from us.
SECURITY OF INFORMATION
We use commercially reasonable safeguards to maintain the security and privacy of Personal Information we collect and use in connection with our Site. Nevertheless, when disclosing Personal Information, you should remain mindful that there is an inherent risk in the transmission of information via the internet and mobile platforms. Although we take precautions to protect against the risk of unauthorized access to your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information, including your Personal Information, that you disclose online and you do so at your own risk.
We do not direct or target any piece of our Site to children under the age of 18. If we learn that we have collected the Personal Information of anyone under the age of 18, we will take appropriate steps to delete this information. If you are a parent or guardian of someone under the age of 18 and discover that your child has submitted Personal Information to us, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make reasonable efforts to remove such information from our databases.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
If you are a California resident, under California’s Shine the Light Law (California Civil Code Section 1798.83) you have the right to request the following information regarding our disclosure of your Personal Information to third parties for direct marketing purposes: (1) the categories of Personal Information we disclosed to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year; (2) the names and addresses of the third parties that received the information; and (3) if the nature of the third party’s business cannot be determined from their name, examples of the products or services they marketed. This information may be provided in a standardized form that is not specific to you.
You are permitted to obtain this information from us once a year, free of charge. To make such a request, please submit your request in writing to the email address in the “Contact Us” section below.
CHANGES AND UPDATES TO THIS POLICY
This Policy may change at any time. Unless otherwise noted, those changes will be effective as soon as they are posted. If changes are made to this Policy, we will indicate the last date it was updated above. Please check back periodically to see if our Policy has been updated.
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or feedback you have pertaining to our privacy practices.